How much weight will I lose on the abc diet?

I am looking to lose about 20 pounds because my birth control is making me gain weight. I weigh 120 lbs I'm 14 and 5'2 (female). How long do you think it would take to lose 20 pounds? No lectures please, thanks!

How to Burn Body Fat and Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Eat healthy and exercise, cut out soda and junk food. Eat plenty of veggies. Get your friends involved in your workouts, you can talk and have fun while exercising. Makes it feel less like work.Also, to those who are complaining about a young girl being on birth control. Birth control also helps regulate periods, I took it around that age for that reason when I was younger, it could be her reason too. Educate yourselves before you talk badly.

Other Answers:

  • You won't loose 20lbs. Even if you did you'd have to stay on that diet to maintain it.Why the fuck are you on birthcontrol at 14 anyway?

0 comments:

Post a Comment