What's the fastest way possible to lose belly fat without going to the gym ?

Im back in school at the end of august and I have belly fat I want to lose so I can get abs. I have a weight bench in my room , I'm eating really healthy and drinking lots of water , but I don't play sports and I'm never out of the house. I want to get abs for going on holiday. What can I do ? Thanks :)

How to Lose Weight Cycling

Recommended Answer:

drinking lots of water, if you can't go to the gym then just go for some run or do some exercises at home...... one of the things I do is that I go to the library and get some dvds of exercises so I can do it at home.but pretty much if you really want to lose belly fat, you will need exercises or otherwise you won't lose too much

Other Answers:

  • It's impossible.You need to do a series of exercises. They best exercises for belly fat removing1. Bicycle Exercise2. Crunches3. The Captain's Chair Exercise4. Vertical Leg Crunches:5. Stabilization Ball etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment