How can I loose stomach fat?

I'm 15 years old I weigh 105..I used to weigh 100.. I know 105 is a normal weight but I have a lot of stomach fat! Like is their any workouts that can make me loose this fat?

How to Lose Weight Hiking

Recommended Answer:

Make sure you eat clean and drink plenty of water. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. I am a vegan and I have a flat stomach. Animal products, dairy, and salt make you bloated. Fruits are quick and easily digestible. What I do is run a lot. Being vegan also helps. Jogging is your best friend. Running is your best friend. Fruit is your best friend for life. Water is your homie. Processed foods are your enemies. Eat as much as you want in fruits and vegetables. Remember, you cannot target fat-loss. You will lose weight everywhere and your stomach fat will eventually follow, you will be lean all over. Fruits and vegetables will make you happy and you can never eat too many. Go RUN! :~) Best of luck.

Other Answers:

  • To be honest you can't target a specific area for weightloss you need to exercise and eat healthy that's the only way
  • Laugh alot,do sit-ups , make strong sprints. If these prove to be useless, go for a lipo- sunction which is pretty disgusting.
  • For weight loss, dieting is more effective than exercise. Reducing your intake of junk sugar will help as in items 22 and 106 in http://www.rheumatic.org/sugar.htm The natural sugars in fruits are OK as they are metabolised to glucose slowly due to their high fiber content. Fruits are low in calories and are not fattening. Most fruits are metabolism boosting foods and most vegetables as well and that helps for weight loss.
  • I think you have to do Running.
  • core excersing!!! planks are really good for abs, better than situps, which target only one part of the abs, planks use your entire core, youtube core excersing and planks...core workouts make your belly have to use its muscl and when you challenge your muscle you burn fat, try you tubing videos that workout your abs, also.its imperative to eat clean and drink water, if you dont your workouts are useless

0 comments:

Post a Comment