How long does it take for your body to go into starvation mode?

I am sick and I have a really sore throat. I have eaten little since Thursday evening, and I don't think I will be able to swallow much food until that is resolved, and I am hoping to go to the doctor tomorrow or Monday. So how long does it take for your body to get into starvation mode?On a more positive note, How long does the metabolism stay diminished for? I am trying to gain weight (fat is fine) and I hope to use this as boost to gain a bit.

How to Lose Weight With Pilates

Recommended Answer:

The normal person is about a week just try and get some soup and sleep as much as you can you burn less calories if your a sleep as well as fat so rest but you should eat something so your body can try to heal

0 comments:

Post a Comment