How much weight could I lose for not eating for a week?

Alright, I know I''m probably gonna get a lot of hate for this, but how much weight can I lose for not eating for a week? I know it''s disgusting but I''m willing to do it of it means being skinny. Go ahead and judge, just remember being judged is what got me here in the first place. A legit answer would be really nice though I doubt I''m gonna get one. But please please please if you could, give me a serious answer. I need to know. Thanks guys.

Lose Weight At Home

Recommended Answer:
First of all; this is extremely unhealthy and can lead to some serious issues. Even if you did do this, as soon as you ate something again you''d instantly gain weight back as your body goes into starvation mode and stores EVERYTHING from the food. Just drink more water and cut back on what you eat as well as cardio and some weight training. That is the best option.

  • You wont lose anything but heart health and water just exercise vigorously and try juicing
  • By not eating you aren''t really going to lose a lot of weight, you will just get weak and sick. Starving youself doesn''t work. Reducing your food intake will work, but you still have to eat and drink water...how many calories do you usually consume? How much weight are you trying to lose?
  • if you want to be skinny. Just work out. You''ll lose the fat in your body and in the process youll have a healthy body
  • You spelled gain wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment