Diet and weight loss help!!!?

I plan to change my life around, but I have a question..?

I am planning on loosing weight.
To Better fit myself, and my life.
Today completely gave me a wake up call. And i think I''m tired of looking the way I am, and feeling the way I do.

So please someone help me, I don''t want no negative comments, I''ve done got them enough.

My question is, If I exercise for 20 minutes a day, and drink only water (& milk cause I have school and that''s all they serve without paying a fortune for it) will I loose weight.

I am 250 pounds and I am 5''5.
All this weight gain happened in 6th grade when I quit sports
I''m a senior in high school now.

I just want to be happy with myself.

I need workouts I know I can push myself to do, and I will get the results I want, I want too loose at least 60-70 pounds.

My goal is 180. If I can get there I know I can do anything!

I have set my mind to loosing weight.

Does anyone have any tips for loosing weight?
I can spend money because well I don''t have any and already having enough trouble making ends meet.

So any workout plans that would be good for me.

And the 20 minute workout a day Monday-Friday (rest weekends)

Is that a good workout plan it consists of
25 squats
25 crunches
REST
25 squats
25 crunches
(I just repeat for 20 minutes)

I know it''s not a very good workout but I feel the burn in my lower stomach when I do them so I assume it''s good.

Stop Trying to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
To now that will start to help you loose weight but you should do that in the morning b4 school to eat maximum results. You will also get more toned which will make you appear a bit thinner too. I would also after about two weeks ( just so you can get used to working out) at about 45 min to an hour of walking 4-5 days a week. Start off slow and work your way to speed walking. And drinking water and some milk sounds great just if you can get fat free. And if yo can try packing lunch I did that and it helps tremendously school lunches are so bad for you and you don''t realizes how much more energy eating healthy gives you until you stop eating the junk. Good luck and do t give up :)

  • If you want to in losing pounds visit this amazing site
  • One thing I will tell you is don''t starve yourself I''m 6''2 280 pounds but I was 140 a year ago I gained another person in fat because I got to 140 because I was aneorexic and now I''m 280 your workout sucks dick too CARDIO your heart Is important to keep healthy at you''re weight just do like 3 mph on a tread 30 min and eat 1700 cals write everything down and you''ll be fine

0 comments:

Post a Comment