Quit smoking for a whole month, now NEED to loose weight?

I am about 10kg overweight, but I have quit smoking for over a month now :) Still I'm taking the nicabate mint lozenges.

I need to loose weight now, and I want to do an exercise that doesn't need concentration as I like to listen to music while exercising and dream about rather than running in the outside etc to watch out for cars.

I haven't been eating healthier lately, but doing that too and not eating after 5pm also (but a healthy breakfast and lunch with fruit and veggies inbetween).

Can someone help me with this? Also something that I can do at home would be great as I don't want to join a gym.

Foods to Lose Weight Healthily

Recommended Answer:
WOOHOOO!!!! I QUIT A MONTH AGO TO ! EVEN IF I DONT KNOW YOU CONGRATULATIONS ! i know after you smoke you replace it with eating for every cigarette and doesn't it suck?! now i replace every stress and cig craving with a workout. Joining the gym is POINTLESS ! trust me until your at the weight your satisfied in then dont go. Once you are go to get toned and you say now you dont want a workout that takes alot of concentration but little do you know once you've worked out for a 1 week or 2 you'll wanna push yourself to something different and more that does take concentration like swimming in an indoors pool running WITH HEADPHONES and watching for cars. Plus you need to put the work to look good ;) trust me ! I was sooo over weight and now I push people to workout with me I feel so good now. My opinion though go on youtube.com and search insanity workout day 1 and do all of those its just running but im letting you know now it is going to kick your butt not really concentration just letting you know as the workout routine ends you have to go faster and faster until its time to stop and take a rest good luck god bless and do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • The best strategy is a combination of calorie reduction and exercise; fairly simple.
    The best form of exercise for the purpose of loosing weight is aerobic or "cardio" work; exercise that gets your heart rate elevated into the working zone and maintains it there for the desired period.
    There are lots of choices...
    If you don't want to dodge cars outside... Then consider a stationary bike or treadmill. Efficient if boring. You can "dial in" the amount of effort and if you stick with it they can be quite effective.

    Also, various forms of "aerobic" exercise... The currently-popular "Zumba" thing is just yet another form of the "heavyhands" exercise program developed by Dr. Schwartz many years ago.
    Aerobic exercise with light hand-weights... Done to music.
    Richard Simmons isn't bad... I've watched some of his programs and there is nothing there that will hurt you... He may be a little over the top but his exercise physiology is sound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment