How long before I lose 15 lbs?

I am 5 foot 3. 20 years old. 120 lbs and want to weight 105. I only exercise a couple days a week for an hour. (Bad, I know) but I have been eating an even 1000 calories per day. Approx. what day will I weigh 105(math is not my thing) if I eat exactly 1000 calories a day until I am that weight?

Fastest Way to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
There is no way to really calculate this exactly because we can't determine your exact metabolic energy needs daily based off your info but can guess. But a pound of fat is 3500 calories if you are running a calorie deficit of say 750 calories per day it would take 4.6 days to lose a pound of fat.

But for your age, height and weight you seem to be perfectly fine the weight that you are at and look fine based on your photo. I would recommend that you don't base your 'weight loss goals on weight' you could be gaining muscle while losing fat and end up actually weighing more than you do now but looking better. This is why working out and weight loss is tricking especially for women, as you don't see immediate results so you get discouraged. But keep in mind sometimes losing weight can be detrimental to your overall health if your already a healthy weight and try to push it lower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment