How can a 13 year old girl lose weight without excercise?

Open QuestionShow me another »How can a 13 year old girl lose weight without excercise?I'm around 5 feet and 128 poundsI'm 13 years oldI know I'm fat and you would think that too if you saw meHow can I lose weight fast without excercise I have two weeks to lose as much as I canBefore you call me lazy i hurt my leg and I have to wait two weeks to do serious working out. But I can do little things like hula hoop because it doesn't put too much stress on my leg I want to lose at least 10 pounds give or take a few pounds... Or As much as I can... in the next two weeks just by how I eatThen after losing 10 pounds when I can do excercise again I'm going to lose the next 13 pounds with a balance if healthy eating and excercisePlease help me I really want to do this for my self Also I understand there will be tons of comments about this not being healthy, so if your one of those people...along with the not healthy comment could you at least add what would be healthy and what IS a possible goal if this 10 pounds in 2 weeks isn't.Thanks

How to Lose Weight in a Month

Recommended Answer:

First of all honey, you are NOT fat. Overweight you might be, but you're not fat. It's only because of your height, don't feel this way. I used to be 5'0 and 120 or more so I know how it feels (although I've lost weight). It actually is possible to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks if I did but mine was probably water weight or something. It was mostly because I never really exercised at all before and exercising and eating less made a big difference so if you barely or never exercised before then it's possible. First, you need a diet plan and diet has a BIG effect on weight loss (70%) and exercise (30%). Second, you must never eat below 1,200 calories, that is the minimum and there is a reason for that. See, the first time I lost weight, I ate very little like 600 calories a day and over the school year I gained back 7 or the 10 pounds I lost, going from 120 to 110 to 117 and now I'm 110 again and you'll probably regret it cause by then it will be harder to lose weight so always eat healthy. A plan I like and sounds really helpful to me is eat a bigggggg breakfast. It should be your biggest meal of the day, like toast, milk and cereal and a English muffin or something. For lunch, it should be your second largest so like say a turkey sandwich with a salad. For dinner, it should be your smallest so something like a small salad or fruits and you can get a plateful if you want like grapes, apples, banana, etc. and don't eat after dinner. Drink water to curb your hunger. As for your injury, yes hula hooping will help so definitely do that and it burns about 300 or 320 per hour so that's about 5 per minute. I suggest counting your calories too, it helps. :) You can also add in your BMR (basic metabolic rate, you can find it online just google "calculate BMR" or something) to your total calories burned. Everything you do burns calorie, you can try stretching but idk if that's good for your injury.. Anyways, good luck! Eat lots of fruit and vegetable, good types of fat, and protein. (Try wheat bread too and natural peanut butter)

Other Answers:

  • eat nothing, but fruits and veggies and meat at least once a week
  • Just try and eat 5 small meals a day and by small, I mean a portion smaller then your fist. Also, drink lots of water. Do not eat fast food at all and try and stay away from breads.
  • i eat 3 times a day with smaller portions than i did before. i drink lots of water and eat lots of veggies. been doing this for 4 months and i went from 155 to now 125.

0 comments:

Post a Comment