What's a fast way to lose weight?

A long time ago, I used to do swimming a lot but recently my mom had cancer so I had to stop because she was in a lot of pain. I have been trying to be on the same diet (eat less, drink a lot of water) and I was a little hungry. Now I am eating soo much, I mean soo much. I want to lose weight, but I just don't know what to do. I keep eating a lot now. What do I do?!? I am stressed out. I do hav a treadmill. Can I do anything on that?

How to Prevent Hair Loss When Losing Weight

Recommended Answer:

A friend of mine has lost lots of weight recently. She's looking amazing & maintaining it. She said (1) Exercise daily (even if just a short walk)(2) Eat lots of vegetables. (3) When you get that 'hungry' feeling even after you've had a big meal, it means you're dehydrated so drink lots of water to help the cravings past. ........

Other Answers:

  • Just eat less and DONT eat snacks in between main meals. Drink plenty of water and do some intense cardio on your treadmill. Only you can control what your body does and consumes. First it's about the mental hardship like saying no to chips, but once you train your mind to be strict, the physical will come easy. Hope I helped, it's just my advice.
  • There are truly no ways to burn fat fast. As long as you are persistant you'll lose weight.
  • Calm down. Take a deep breath. That's the first thing to do. You have to be a little relaxed first. You can lose the weight if you believe in yourself. Maybe you should ask a doctor to help you have a steady diet that suits your hunger. But before you gonna lose any weight you have to just stay calm and just breath. It could always be worse so just be thankful it isn't. And I know that losing weight is no walk in the park. But you just gotta be patient with yourself.
  • Go on the same diet i'm on, I lost 20 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks. use the paleo diet and go for an hour walkEat only these: Lean meats, vegetables, fruits (to a minimum), nuts (for snacks) and drink lots of water and only water (cold water is better), (milk is okay too, as long as its low in fat and dont drink alot of it). The only fats you MUST AVOID is trans fats (fast food or junk food.. eggs in example is healthy fats) and gluten must be avoided (Bran, rye, oats, wheats)Split your big 3 meals a day into 5 - 6 small meals. This will help your body process small portions of meals through your body, keeping you full all day. (which is better than stuffing big 3 courses). Go for a walk everyday for an hour. You dont even need to workout that hard, but weight training or any kind of exercising will relieve stress (I'm a stressful person too, (school and work) ) You may cheat once a week. Do not make a cheat day, rather make a cheat meal.This helped me alot, and it should help you too. Your diet is more important than exercise. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment