What will my exboyfriend think after i give myself a makeover?

My ex likes scene girls etc and he broke my heart. Me and my friend are giving ourselves makeovers so we feel more confident and healthier i used to be scene 2 yrs ago but hea never seem me scene. Im losing weight. I kinda want him to say to himself 'wtf why did i dump her i fucked up' but im not doin this for him its for me but i cant help but wonder what he will think?

How to Lose Weight & Keep a Healthy Looking Face

Recommended Answer:

I'm kind of in a similar position, headed back to my old high-school after to years without him. But personally I think it's a great idea, if done right that is, I did an experiment and went on a cruise to test out my new look and it definitely got attention. I decided to wear less make-up and have fun with my friends, which got a TON of attention. Guys like it when you're outgoing and comfortable with yourself. If he's not a complete idiot (which he might be because he broke up with you in the first place) he WILL notice how awesome you are and how cute you look in those new jeans. Good luck, but even if he doesn't notice, at least you are having fun!

Other Answers:

  • hel think ur cool http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApSkoankGe44ocBaYjtfzOiQHQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20130721121710AA6F220
  • i say eff him he broke your heart, why have him do "wtf why did i dump her" when you can go someplace with ur friend and have a new cutie hit on you :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment