Will Smoking Cigarettes Help Me Lose Weight?

I know this sounds dumb... Its a hypathetical questioni for research Im doing. I want to get real peoples answers and outlooks on this..Answer the question please...Will smoking cigarettes help someone with weight loss? How

How to Lose Weight Like Tyra Banks

Recommended Answer:

Yes, it will. Because when you smoke, you lose your appetite and either eat less or skip a meal. You also get an energy boost yet reduce stress, which helps you get through more work and for longer hours, thus burning more calories.But smoking is NOT worth it's weight-loss benefits. It significantly ages skin, yellows teeth and fouls breath. The poor complexion is not something that will be disguised with makeup. And when you don't get a cigarette fix quickly when the urge hits, you start looking and behaving irritably, tired and unfocused.You could also end up losing too much weight and look sallow and emaciated. This is unattractive and looks unhealthy. You want a healthy, nicely-curved body shape and clear, glowing skin. The Jennifer Lawrence look is IN. Kate Moss is OUT.

Other Answers:

  • Noo smoking weed will make u loose weight
  • No. It won't help people lose weight.People will say quitting smoking makes you gain weight. This is not 100% true, but sometimes people who have quit will eat frequently because there is an oral addiction to having the ciggarette in their mouth.
  • Yes, it makes you have less of a appetite
  • no...maybe it helps in not getting intrested in eating
  • Smoking is known to surpress hunger. So yes i guess it could help weight loss. Not the most healthy way of doing things though
  • No, smoking is just bad for you...it will decrease your health. IF you smoke already I would advise you to stop. You will almost certainly gain weight if you keep smoking. Why? Because when you smoke your lungs are hurt, so you have a harder time exercising which will cause you to put on those extra pounds which then makes you feel worse, causing you too smoke more...do you see where Im going...?
  • No it will not. I got fat after I started smoking. Then I quit and got even fatter because I was eating lots of sweets to satisfy my cravings. I kept some large bags of twizzlers in my room and pretended they were cigarettes. But I would eat a few large bags a day, plus lots of chocolate. When I was out I was always sucking on a lolly pop. That's how quitting smoking made me gain almost 20 lbs in a couple weeks. Then I started smoking again and stopped eating all the candy. Then I lost most of what I gained from quitting. But I would lose a lot more weight if I didn't smoke and didn't eat candy. Because if I didn't smoke I would be able to work out again and go running. I used to go for a run every day, but smoking makes that really hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment