How can I gain weight or muscle weight?

I'm almost 16, I like 110 pounds and I'm 5'1. I don't like the skinny scrawny look, but I'm not scrawny, you can't see my hip bones or my spine or anything. So it's not bad.But I want to gain some weight/muscle. I work out, I've gained quite a bit, I've gone up pant sizes, I was a 0 in Levi's but I can fit in these pair of size 3's and my other two pair of Levi's that are 0's but they were really big. I grew out of ALL of my pants from sophomore year.I want to get bigger calves and bigger quads, for my size I'm bottom heavy i have big hips. I used to do multiple variations of ab work outs, and my friend would too and it worked for her, but not me she even told me "you just keep that belly pouch you have" haha. So I'm just going to do like 200 sit ups or crunches everyday.So how can I get bigger in my legs and hips? please and thanks.I have a gym membership, so if there are any machines you recommend, go ahead.my gym has leg curl, leg extension, leg press, bikes - both kind, treadmill, and stuff. those are the only ones for legs I believe.

How to Lose Weight by Walking Fast

Recommended Answer:

Squats! They'll give you leg muscles in no time! But MAKE SURE you do them properly or you'll hurt your knees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment