What''s the most recommended bodybuilding protein caplet?

Hey, everybody. So, I''ve started to go to weightlifting a few nights a week so I can play football for my high school next year.
I''m about 6'', 215 lbs, and I really need to start building muscle. I''m totally aware there is no better way than to go to every weightlifting session, and pushing myself, and I''m all for that.
But I really want a protein supplement to help. I need to start piling on muscle mass fast, I need results that I can see and feel.

I specifically ask for caplets or capsules because I can''t stand powder mixes, even though I''m told every time that powder''s one of the best ways to go. I''d rather just take a few pills and be done with it.

I''ve Googled a few things, checked out a few sites, seen BCAA and creatine, but I don''t know what to use. As I said, I need true supplements, with gains I can feel and see if I push myself while using them.

So what does Yahoo! Answers recommend? I''m young, jobless, and my family isn''t quite top-dollar so I''m definitely looking for a budget-friendly purchase, and I''m also looking that I don''t have to take 14 caplets every day, because I personally feel that''s ridiculous.

I need recommendations, if Yahoo! would be so kind. An affordable, easy-to-take protein capsule that will help me to bulk up quick and give me results that I need to become stronger. Any help at all on the topic of caplets would be a help, seeing that I don''t really even know all that much, I''m relatively new to the world of protein supplements.

Thanks to all that can help out! :)

How To Lose Weight Fast and Safely

Recommended Answer:
You rarely need to take protein supplements. You get enough protein from your daily diet.

According to the Mayo Clinic, 10 – 35% of your daily dietary intake should be protein – whether trying to gain weight, lose weight, or maintain weight. Most of this comes from our regular food and we seldom need to take protein supplements. Even more damning for this myth are two recent studies by independent sport medicine journals in which various people (including bodybuilders) were given varying extra quantities of protein each day; summing one study up, Dr Richard Krieder from the University of Memphis said: “Although it is important for athletes to get an adequate amount of protein . . . consuming additional amounts of protein does not appear to promote muscle growth.”

  • Do u have any common sense food is better than supplements. The body wasnt made to absorb the chemicals that r in supplements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment