Weight Loss? Healthy tips?

I need to lose 10-15 pounds!
What kind of protein shakes are good to drink while you''re on a diet?
should i drink it before/while/after my workout?
What should i eat during the day? I just ordered my insanity package, i should be getting it in 3-5 days.
What kinds of foods do i avoid while on this diet journey?
What kinds of foods should i get while on this diet journey?
There''s something else you should know, i''m only 15 and i weigh about 138 pounds, i''m 5''5''''
I need my summer body now!
I also don''t know what kind of lunches to pack, since school food SUCKS BUTT and gives me calories i DON''T need
plus their snacks are like chips, cookies and sodas; what can i bring to stop snacking on them?
thank you so much! sorry for the long summary

How to Get Motivated to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
Hi, I''m 15 too:D and im trying to lose the same amount of weight for the summer. I found these recipes useful, and it''s working.
Breakfast smoothie, btw you can take away the cocoa powder if you want, it kinda gives it a chocolaty bitter taste.
3/4 cup milk 100
1 banana 100
1 tablespoon cocoa 20
1 cup blueberries 80
= 300 calorie breakfast smoothie

And whole wheat sandwiches are good for you. Oatmeal with blueberries, milk and a little honey. Make homemade soups/stews, they are low calorie and are very good. I hope this helped, good luck:)

  • 1. Eat 30 Bowls of Kellogg''s Cereal and 50 liters of Yoplait Low Fat Yogurt a day.
    2. Tug on you Uvula every hour.
    3. Cut all your hair off. (trust me it counts)
    4. Do not drink water. It just sits in your stomach and adds weight. Don''t do it.
    5. Don''t Wear Clothes. They are unnecessary weight that are an easy fix.
    6. Avoid learning. The more you learn, heavier your brain weighs. (exception to learning all these tips for loosing weight. These are the only exception.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment