What foods are okay to eat during puberty?

I need help but I want to be eating a healthy and well balanced diet, so that I don''t get a hormonal imbalance. People tell me that if I don''t eat well during puberty, I will stop growing sooner, get overweight (even though I''m already overweight), and possibly suffer a hormonal imbalance. I don''t want any of those factors.

I''m trying out this vegan diet, which means I''m eating nothing that is from animals. I''m eating some pasta, bread with strawberry jelly, plain soup, and crackers. But most of my caloric intake comes from frsh chilled fruits and vegetables. Will I lose weight eventually?

Stop Excusing Yourself From Losing Weight and Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
Hunter, you are asking the right questions at the right time of your life. Your diet will NOT determine how tall you grow. We should care about the foods we put into our body. You are already old enough to be concerned about your intake of animal fats. Watch your sugar and salt intake, also. Hunter, along with a HEALTHY diet, we should also get a HEALTHY amount of exercise each day. For a professional opinion, I would ask my doctor my doctor about my diet and my exercise. I don''t care about weight. I care about health.

  • lots of chicken breast, eggs, fruits, veggies, steak, potatoes, beans etc
  • Just eat a balanced diet, watch your fat and sugar intake.. make sure you get enough carbohydrates and protein.

0 comments:

Post a Comment