Easy ways to lose weight?Ways to help increase metabolism? I have a low metabolism?Help for losing weight?

I''m 14 years old and I weigh 58 kg...These past 3 weeks I''ve been working hard by being careful of what to eat, avoiding fatty foods and eating just 2 meals a day. I exercise everyday in my gym doing bike for 30 mins, treadmill for 30 mins and airwalker for 10 mins...I also lift weights, skip rope and do 100 jumping jacks...(I do all this everday)
I seem not to be moving down for weight...I keep the same weight each week when I check. This is getting me so frustrated! Is there anything I can do?
Also, I want a flat stomach!?

Rapid Weight Loss Sucks - Why Losing Weight Fast Doesn''t Work and What You Can Do About It

Recommended Answer:
Good start. I do have some recommendations, though.

Eat 3+ meals a day, and make each meal smaller. When you just have two meals, your body tends to store more.

Make sure the diet stays balanced. Don''t cut out all fats, especially leaving in some good fat (such as olive or fish oil). Try to stay in the 2000 calorie range, or perhaps even 2500 with that workout. You don''t want to lose the weight too fast, or it tends to gain back just as fast.

Regarding your stomach, you could replace some of that cardio workout with calisthenics, such as crunches. Also, what type of weight training are you doing? Not all training regimens target the stomach.

There are several ''walls'' along the way, as your body readjusts and fights to not lose more weight. Perhaps you are hitting one early? Just be patient, it breaks down soon enough.

  • Diet and exercise! No healthier way
  • Stop weighting yourself. Once a month is enough.
    You are 14 so be careful not to blow out your adrenals.
    •Create a Comprehensive Plan for yourself.
    • Get a Moleskin Wellness Journal. Keep track of your daily activity.
    •Don''t over exercise, you have to let your body adjust and react.
    •make sure you are working with your caregiver and surround yourself with people who want your success.
    •Dovetail The Mediterranean Diet and Weight Watcher''s Points System. Do Not skip meals.
    •Get "Creative Visualization and create a Vision Map of what you want your life to be like once you meet your goal.
    •Remember you still have to make a life for yourself once the weight is off.
    •See: Wishcraft by Barbara Sher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment