How much weight will I lose pleaseeeeeee help? thanks.(:?

Okay I am a 15 year old female. My height is 5''3 I weigh between 160-165 ( I know I''m fat ) but anyways my goal is to weigh 117. I''ve never been this big I''m haven''t pretty small. But the question is, I plan on going to the gym on Mondays Wensdays & Fridays and all the days between I plan on doing exercises at home, I plan ok eating healthier gods and smaller amounts. But approximately how much do you think I can loss in a month if I push myself? Please help I want to feel beautiful about myself. Thank you.(:

Lose Weight the Right Way and Keep it Off

Recommended Answer:
hey, good plan that go gym and other time workout at home. if you use insanity workout to do at home, After 2 weeks, you can get some results. And Total 60 days you will get your weight loss and get your body in large change. it is the useful workout.

  • You''ll need to see a dietitian or trainer. Depending on metabolism, foods you eat, specific workouts, it could vary a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment