Would you concider me to be a Healthy boy?

I''m a boy and I''m 17
I don''t smoke drink or do drugs, I don''t really eat much
fast food, I eat just the three main meals a day and don''t eat In between,
I excersise 5 times a week, I weigh 12 stone 6 pounds I''m 6,1
and my calorie intake is around 1200- 1400 a day.

The Problem With Losing Weight

Recommended Answer:
I would say you sound like a fairly healthy ''young man'' although your calorie intake is a little low i would increase by 800-1000 more aday depending on how active your days are.anything under 2000 and your likely to lose weight which is not good if your 12 stone and 6"1

  • You sound reasonably healthy to me.
    It wouldn''t hurt to up you calorie intake to 1,500 - 2,000 calorie''s - since you are pretty active.

0 comments:

Post a Comment