should i be worried about my weight gain?

i''m 21, 5''7", and right now weigh 125lbs. my usual weight is 120lbs, but last week i got on the scale and noticed the change. i have a strict exercise routine of vigorous cardio six days a week for an hour at a time (mostly jumping jacks, i do about 7,000 a day, can''t afford a treadmill) , and i eat between 1500 and 2000 calories a day. i don''t understand ware this weight is coming?

Discover How You Can Lose Weight Permanently

Recommended Answer:
You are still way in the healthy weight range for your height. If you are working out a lot and healthy but enough calories you could have gained muscle? It''s possible you could be bloated or you are holding onto some water weight. You don''t need to lose weight but if you continue to exercise everyday and eat healthy it is extremely unlikely you are gaining fat. One thing you might want to do is try doing different workouts that push your body harder (not too hard) because once you have done the same exercise long enough it stops working your body. I wouldn''t worry about the weight gain...like at all. Sometimes scales are weird once I weighed myself on my scale at home (I thought I had gained 5 pounds in 2 days!!) At a doctors appointment 2 days later I found that I had lost, not gained! Also another tip, weigh yourself in the morning after you go to the bathroom because your weight jumps around during the day.

  • We have the same problem. I have used Phen375 for the last 3 months. It is a pharmacy grade weight loss pill that synthesizes hormones and compounds in the body that decreases the body’s capacity to store fat and increase the body’s ability to burn stored fat reserves. Now I am 120lbs again. :)
  • You''re probably putting on muscle. Muscle weights more than fat. Weight isn''t always an indication of health. Measure your body and make sure they''re within range of what you want for a better way of measuring your progress.
  • At 125 lbs your weight is still at the low end of normal and that is OK so you don''t have a problem.

    At 5''7 your ideal weight is 135 lbs so below 122 lbs or above 148 lbs can be regarded as underweight or overweight.

    Perhaps you gained some muscle weight from your 7,000 jumping jacks a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment