Quitting Adderall XR?

I''ve been on Adderall XR 10MG for 4 years now. I''ve moved to a new area and it''s too hard for me to get my medication. I''ve decided to quit because I''m too lazy to continue to find a doctor.

If I quit cold turkey how long will it take for me to feel normal again?

What Do You Think The Fastest Way To Lose Weight Is?

Recommended Answer:
Excellent choice there.... this should help you, the Youtube runs for 15 minutes and I use this method myself with great results every time.

EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) & STRESS -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDjOPIz8RE

EFT often works where nothing else will. It is usually rapid, long lasting and gentle. EFT doesn''t use drugs. It is easily learned by young and old alike. EFT is self empowering—you can do it for yourself. EFT has been known to work in many areas that are difficult for more traditional therapies and mainstream medical techniques. Some of those areas include:

PainFears/phobias, Headache, Claustrophobia, Judging, Agoraphobia, Panic/Anxiety, Fear of flying, Asthma, Trauma, PTSD,Eating disorders, Abuse, Weight loss, Performance Anxiety, Creating Healthy Boundaries, Attracting Abundance, Blood Pressure, Anger, ADD-ADHD, Allergies,Children Diabetes, Dyslexia, Success/Failure Syndromes,Neuropathy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment