How to lose weight? 10 points!!?

I want to lose 20-30 pounds before my next school year, because I want to look good for my first year of high school (9th grade). I''m 5''6 and I weigh 136 pounds. My legs are big, i want them way smaller. What excercises should I do? What foods should I eat? What foods should I cut down on? How often should I excercise?


Oh, please help me with this, I do not want to hear "You''re the perfect size for your age and height", etc. I want to lose weight.

The Problem With Losing Weight

Recommended Answer:
I was fat for a large portion of my life, and this sounds exactly like what I did when I started trying to lose weight. I felt tired, fatigued, and just depressed; I lost 10 pounds in a little over 2 months. Oh, and I was hungry the whole time. So, please, do not do what I did.


This is one of the most common mistakes people make when trying to lose weight. There is a certain, specific list of nutrients and foods your body needs when you are trying to lose weight. When you deprive your body of what it needs, it literally shuts down. This is why, if you do use this food in your diet, you won''t see results.

I know how you feel; having unwanted bodyweight is extremely frustrating. Through years of trial and error I found something that worked for me, and now my clients. There is a balance that, when put into place, makes weight loss laughably easy. I can’t really explain all of it here, but my website will really help you http://www.secret.lightmindfitness.com

  • some people talk/write TOO MUCH but dont say ANYTHING!... this will help!

    Do NOt Eat:

    * Bread, Rice, Noodles, Cereal - all carbs - store excess fat regardless of bodies need.
    * Most convenient snacks - fruit roll ups, gushers, and even the granola bars aren''t as good for you as they claim!
    * KoolAid - 2 cups of STRAIGHT SUGAR!!!
    * soft drinks, sodas, energy drinks... i dont touch anything with over 12g carbs which are ALL sugar!
    - I would NOT recommend substituting the sugar free ones, the sugar sub is linked to cancer.
    *Even ALL natural fruit juices have a lot of natural sugar which is better but if over consumed will store fat!
    * bananas are surprisingly fattening so i only eat them in 1/2s or 1/4s at a time.


    Things to Consume A LOT of:

    * Water (ill add lemon juice or cucumbers for flavoring!)
    * Sparkling water with lime - tricks ME into thinking i''m drinking soda! I haven''t had a soda in 5 months!
    * salads- add strawberries, nuts, cucumbers and goat cheese with an Asian Fat Free dressing... you will love!!! Add baked chicken for a complete meal!
    * soups - cabbage, bell peppers, onions, celery, squash, beans, tomatoes, potatoes(sparingly), yams, broccoli, cauliflower, etc are ALL great ingredients On their own, teamed up or all together with some broth (veggie preferably).
    * Salsa Chicken : I brown the sides of fresh raw chicken slices in a lightly oiled pan then simmer on medium for 45 minutes in my favorite Salsa! Its a protein packed, carb-less meal!
    * steamed carrots and broccoli are a great in between meals snack! Tastes great, fills you up, healthy and relatively fat free.
    *Pre-made salads- sliced cucumbers & red onions combined with chopped peanuts and cilantro.

    2 Possible Dressings:

    1) Whisk together the 1/4 cup raw sugar and 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar in a mixing bowl until the sugar has dissolved.

    2) Mix with:
    juice of 1/2 lime
    1-2 cloves garlic, minced
    1/2 tsp. shrimp paste
    1 Tbsp. soy sauce
    1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (to taste)
    1 to 1+1/2 tsp. sugar

    The trick is to eat small amounts every hour or two to keep your metabolism going. Starving yourself will have a detrimental effect on your actual health and will most likely cause you to gain even more weight.

    Walk DONT RUN!, Walking a 1/2 hour a day will be perfect but keep a good pace, no running...bad for your joints and REALLY not necessary :)

    Hope this is enough for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment