1000 calories per day healthy?

I''m trying to eat healthier so I can lose weight. I was told to eat like 1,700 calories a day but only eat around 1,000 calories a day. It''s not that I''m depriving myself, I''m just not hungry. With that, I usually burn around 600 calories from running each day. Will I be able to lose weight if I continue to do this? Thank you!

How to Lose Weight - Don''t Lose Your Sleep and You''ll Lose Your Weight

Recommended Answer:
That''s only 4184kj that''s not healthy. I know they say a person should burn more calories than they consume to lose weight but I do nutrition at school and they say you need on average 8700kj or approx 2000 calories just for your body to perform basic functions. Eating such a small number aswell will make you lose weight but you will be starving your body of essential nutrients and will cause your body to go into a catabolic state (body breaks down muscle to feed itself) if your exercising to lose weight and gain muscle then you need to eat a healthy balanced diet getting the recommended minimum amount of calories. Otherwise you will lose weight in fat and muscle. NOT HEALTHY!!!! My advice is to target for 2000 and burn 500 or whatever you do a say in exercises. After a week you would have burned 3500 calories (on average if you did arduous exercise everyday) this will make you lose weight healthily, keep muscle, and provide body with minimum amount it needs to maintain itself, good luck!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment