How can i digest fast naturally after i eat!?

im 14 and i recently noticed i hav 2 roles!!! :''( ! i have went on the scale and saw that i put on a pound!! , i was 8 stones and now im 9! , my mum said its because of my height , im 5 foot 6! and my cousin whose 15 is short and really skinny i found out short ppl dont gain as much as tall people! and also she eats the whole house but never puts on weight!!!!!! she told me its because she digests fast , and after she eats the whole table she doesnt do any exercise she just watches tv , wer as if i eat alot and do exercise after wards , i still put on weight! how can i start digesting fast naturally! like i can eat alot and just sit there watching tv like her without gaining weight!?i understand that i still have to stay healthy and do exercise but thats just an example! , PLEASE HELP! BEST ANSWER FULL MARKS!

Make it Fun to Lose Weight Naturally and Healthily!

Recommended Answer:
Some people just have a faster metabalism than others, which is why they can sit around and eat awful food and never gain a pound, while someone can eat relatively healthy, and still not lose weight or anything.

It is believed that drinking a bunch of water of you eat can help dillude what you ate and make it easier for your body to digest, also water cleans out your body.

Good things to have that really detox your body are things like water, green tea, cranberry juice, and foods with a lot of fiber, such as oatmeal

  • Your friend doesn''t digest food faster than you, she has a faster metabolic rate than you (the rate at which your body burns fat).
    Naturally skinny people have really metabolisms, their bodies burn fat really, really fast. I know it sucks and it''s not fair but it''s true.
  • Not necessarily I am 5.4 ish. I weight 103 which is apparently under weight for my age (I am 18) How ever I eat well, Two eggs in the morning, a banana, two rice cakes, sandwhich or left overs, yogurt and a apple for my generally work lunch, I get home and eat super made by me generally meat and vegetables, and some snacks during the night sometimes, and I treat myself especially on week ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment