How long will it take me to lose 60lb on treadmill?

And what diet plan should I follow to help me?
What plan should I set for how long a day I should be on treadmill? I was thinking that 45mins a day could help

Quick Weight Loss - How to Lose Weight Quickly

Recommended Answer:
Exercise is key, but what you eat is what really makes the weight come off. You have to burn more calories than you consume to lose weight. 3,500 calories is a pound, simple right? So if you exercise 45 min a day and cut back on your diet the weight will fall off. First you need to find out your BMR which you can do online and go from there. Just make sure you are burning more than consuming! Your BMR will tell you how many calories you are burning just being you! Remember its not all gonna happen at once and will take hard work and dedication. Diet is key my friend, as someone who has lost 68 pounds please listen.

  • depends on the intensity
    for most accurate results use http://www.choosemyplate.gov/ for your diet plan
  • Drink plenty of water, eat your vegetables and workout a least four to five time a week
  • I can completely understand your concern… I have lost 20 lbs in a month simply by drinking nutritional shakes… And I feel so happy about it… It controls my hunger so I dont snack in between meals And it also keeps me so full of energy throughout the day…. If you are interested in trying a free weight loss shake, click here http://Ria.greatshapetoday.com/and feel happppy…

0 comments:

Post a Comment