How to tone my body after rapid weight loss?

I lost 20 pounds recently eating healthier meals on a low calorie diet. I intend to lose more, but I've noticed that my body has become very soft. I don't really exercise and I don't have any money to spare for the gym.
I was wondering if there was an at home, fun, not too difficult way to tone my body so that I don't end up looking like melted rubber as I lose more weight.

Best Exercise to Lose Weight For You

Recommanded Answer:
Go back to basics.Push-ups,sit-ups, etc. It's free and it uses your own body weight.

  • You can do body weight exercises like pushups, squats, pullups etc or better yet start lifting heavy weights. I personally love my barbell. I do squats, dead lifts, over head press, rows etc. And they are not too expensive. Much cheaper than a gym membership.

0 comments:

Post a Comment