Will i lose this weight quick?

Im 13, Size 13 jeans,210 pounds, 5'8. I am going to start running a mile a day with my brother,and he REALLY helps me,so today i ran, and i really pushed myself. :D I ran about 7/8 of the mile(and some more) and i was really pleased. Sadly i didnt record it :((( LOL but i was wondering how much weight could i lose in a month?? IDK XD I just want to lose weight by the end of this year, so i can look good for the pool,and my 8th grade graduation. will i be able to lose 10 pounds in two weeks? :D THANKS. and are there any ways you guys stay motivated?

Top Five Tips to Lose Weight

Recommanded Answer:
Why?
Why are you trying to lose weight ? saw your pic and you are really pretty as far as I'm concerned you DON'T need to lose weight

0 comments:

Post a Comment