How much weight lost if I eat 100 caloies a day?

I've managed to eat 150 calories today and burn off like 300 or something(but sometimes I can burn up to 600 or slightly more). How much weight will I lose a week if I continue to do this?
I'm 5'1 113lbs
I've been trying to do the math but it's pissing me the hell off and I can't figure it out. :/
Please don't tell me not to do this, it won't affect me. I'll obviously still do it to find out myself.
Thanks :)
Oh and I've heard about starvation mode but I don't believe when they say if you eat 100 calories every day and burn 300 you won't lose weight.

Recommanded Answer:
You will lose some maybe 5 to 10lbs. But as another user said eat 500 calories. That will give ya more energy as well. Hope this helps meg. Sorry for being rude to before that was wrong of me.

  • you're a top contributor in this section but you dont know how bad this is for you...?

    when you eat so little calories, your body starts holding onto your stored fat and end up using your muscles as the source of energy. if you eat anything, your body will break that down and store it as fat. so in the end, you end up losing muscle and having more fat than when you started
  • Lol I eat 500 calories a day and I have people complaining on how it's bad, but that's not gonna stop me. Try to eat at least 500, 100 is very little. Drink lots of water though. But good luck(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment