Why am I gaining weight so rapidly for this pregnancy?

This is my second pregnancy, I am only about 5-6 weeks along. In the past 3 weeks I have gained just about 4 pounds! Is this normal? My pregnancy with my son was completely different. I didn't gain until about 24 weeks.

How to Lose Weight With the Master Cleanse

Recommended Answer:

it could be you hadn't the extra fluff a baby needs to get comfy. Don't worry about it. Eat lots of healthy snacks, drink plenty of water, and get some sleep. If you're anything like I was, you're probably exhausted. If you can, try to do a little walking, but don't beat yourself up if you can't manage it. For the first three weeks after I found out, I was lucky if I got dressed, I was so tired. Just watch your sugary drinks (they can make your throat dry in the morning) and the salt (it does not help the swelling, but if you must have Cheetos, as I did, compensate by drinking a bottle of water. Congrats Mama!

Other Answers:

  • Weight gain is normal during any pregnancy though the speed and amount of weight differs by person. Please answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvaWh0u1z5sCT00LCI.B9g7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130915175839AAtEQfZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment