Any tips for losing weight?

I want to be a healthier me and all that other good stuff but I honestly have no motivation and I have recently decided to at least start somewhere but I don't know where to start I heard about the paleo diet and other similar diets plans...basically I just need suggestions of things that other people have tried so I can see if they'll work for me, I would like something that I could continue after I've lost my desired amount of weight. I am in college so I don't have a ton of extra money to spend or free time.

How to Lose Weight Eating Every 2 Hours

Recommended Answer:

For weight loss, dieting is more effective than exercise. Reducing your intake of junk sugar will help. The natural sugars in fruits are OK as they are metabolised to glucose slowly due to their high fiber content. Fruits are low in calories and are not fattening. Most fruits and vegetables are metabolism boosting foods and that helps for weight loss.

Other Answers:

  • Exercise is the best way I exercise daily and take skinne drinks I've lost 67lbs so far and has been amazing if you want more info feel free to email me i won't post here due to being flagged every time i do just trying to help when someone has asked :( tarinnam@yahoo.com
  • here are some good tips for yahttp://36454bzchrxnlcq6nbkktimksf.hop.clickbank.net/
  • Eat Less Fat and SugarThis will help you cut calories. Fried foods and fatty desserts can quickly use up a day's calories. And these foods may not provide the other nutrients you need.Make sure your other foods that day are low in fat and calories.Eat a Wide Variety Of FoodsVariety in the diet helps you get all the vitamins and other nutrients you need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment