So I recently decided I wanted to lose weight but?

I'm not sure what I have to eat. I'm working out maybe 5-6 days a week by walking on a treadmill at around 3 mph. I plan to progressively go faster as I lose weight.I've been eating what I usually eat. Stuff like cereal and pizza and pasta but in very limited portions. I weigh 169, but I plan to weigh 120. I worked out for the last week and lost six pounds. Should I keep eating that way, because I don't want to lose eating the stuff I love to eat! I'm eating around 1500 calories a day, when I used to eat maybe 2500 calories. Am I doing it right? If not, what should I eat?

How to Lose Weight Like Tyra Banks

Recommended Answer:

calories in calories out, as long you are in a caloric deficit, you will lose weight.try to find what your intake is to maintain weight. from then, decrease that amount by roughly 300 calories .its not easy but if you stick to it, you will make progress.6 pounds in a week is a big jump in losing weight but once you get down to 130-140, dont expect to lose that much because fat burns more faster when there is a larger amount.youre doing great.

Other Answers:

  • You should eat fruits and veggies with every meal. Also have something with protein. Quit eating pasta and pizza all the time, only about once a week. Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment