Can I loose weight consuming just protein shakes and fruit?

The homecoming dance is in a month and I would like to loose 10 pounds. I work out twice a day 5 to 6 days a week. I drink an all natural vegan vegetarian protein shake. If I loose weight, will it be water weight or fat? I'd like to loose fat and build a little muscle. I'd also like to know if I'll keep the weight off once I get back to normal eating (not a lot of junk food though) and continue to work out. I don't want to gain the weight back. I'd like to continue loosing weight even after the dance.

How to Break a Weight Loss Plateau

Recommended Answer:

Well, proteins can cause you to gain weight if you eat/drink to much of it. And apples consist of sugars as well so don't take in too much fruits or any sweet sugary drinks that consist of pure cane sugar. You can eat or drink fruit and protein just in moderation. Drink lots of water to keep you full so you don't eat too much if you wanna drop some.

Other Answers:

  • It should cause some weight loss: some fat and some water.Keeping the weight off depends not just on junk food but refined foods and amount of fat.... since those things are why junk food makes you put on fat.Keep the protein powder under 30 grams a day. You can eat all the fruit you want as long as the diet's low in fat - because the problem with carbs is Fat (they get in each other's way)

0 comments:

Post a Comment