How to get a flat stomach and thinner legs real fast?

So I'm not fat or anything, I'm average I think but I would still like to loose some weight and get thinner. Like how many situps do I have to do or what do I have to do to get thinner legs (I don't really want to build muscels but just thinner)Anyone has some tips on how to get thinner ?Does it help if I eat vegetables only and Drink water,tea,coffee ?

How to Lose Weight Without Getting Saggy Skin

Recommended Answer:

Try fenugreek(methi) seeds......you roast them and put hot water in it and let it soak and over night ....and in the morning you drink it on an empty stomach.....my aunt does it and she's lost 10kgs in one month! You can get it at any indian spice shop.......also you could try green coffee beans extract....I do and they are working for me.....but only get it if on the bottle it says "50% chloronic acid" or sumtn like that lol..........................you might also wanna try going on the lemonade diet(google it for more info)............also don't drink tea or coffee unless its green tea ................and then ofcourse there's the workout part of losing weight......personally I like tiffany roths workout, also pop pilates with casey ho and zumba .................I hope this helps.....

Other Answers:

  • i think you should drink quiet hot water and lemon juice at morning time it will be useful to you thank you,
  • Just do cardio, lots and lots of cardio.
  • 1. You cannot out-exercise bad eating habits.2. You lose weight faster if you exercise than if you do not.3. You don't need anybody's program, though some of them make losing weight and getting fit easier.4. Being slim and fit is a daily business; you don't diet and exercise for a few weeks and then you're done.For a more detailed plan on how exactly to lose the fat and slim down, see the Source article below. I couldn't fit it all in this box.
  • your going to have to run for 30-40 minscut back on sugars an carbseat more vegetables an proteinsdrink green teado high rep weight training... as well
  • cant do it fast or it wont stay

0 comments:

Post a Comment