How to get a flat belly?

Ok I am 22 yrs old and my weight is about 98-100 pounds and I'm 4,11.. yes I am small and short for my age but I'm ok being short, but I have a belly on me is it possible to me to lose my belly weight without losing my actual body weight I'm already small and have a problem with gaining weight I tired them CB-1 pills they didn't help I didn't even feel hungry it was a waste of money. And I also can't get rid of my scratch marks on my belly I brought bio oil don't seem to be helping none. So yeah it's a lot stuff with me, my belly fat more like water weight and problem with gaining weight and these scratch marks.. Please Help Thanks!!

How to Have the Determination to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

I am a personal trainer and nutritionist, specializing in weight loss. Try abdominal muscle exercises to strengthen the muscles because sometimes your belly is just coming out because of weak muscles as organs push the muscle to the exterior while making you look more chubby.Stretch marks would not go but you can prevent them further by increasing your water and protein intake as these are because of less collagen fibers. "best of luck, and let me know how you get on!"

Other Answers:

  • "Scratch marks"? You mean cutting?You need psychological help, for your eating disorders and your self-mutilation tendencies.Stop polling the unwashed masses and get REAL assistance, you're a mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment