How does this look for weight loss?

I'm 5'10", 18, and 157 lbs. first question.. How overweight am I? And secondly, will I lose weight eating 1,500 or less calories a day, usually more on days i work out harder. plus I usually burn 200-350 calories in exercise everyday doing cardio and strength training. I'm trying to get down to 140-145... How does this look for weight loss? I'm trying to lose FAT (mainly belly fat, that's where I have the most and I realize I'll probably lose it there last)

How to Fast and Lose Weight Safely

Recommended Answer:

Your first question: You are NOT overweight. If you look at your BMI (see the first source), you are actually smack-dab in the middle of average weight. So no worries there. That being said, weighing 140 is not underweight. So if you want to lose some fat, then by all means, go for it.The diet could be better. Eating only 1,500 calories a day may not be enough for you to develop the muscles you want for that flat stomach. There is a lot more to weight loss than just calories. The best thing you can do is look at trying to increase your metabolism to get rid of fat. See the second source for some suggestions.The workout routine sounds just fine. Best of luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment