How do pear shapes lose weight?

So I already eat good! Breakfast usually consist of some kind of fruit smootjie (plain, lowfat Greek yogurt, low fat almond milk (60cals) and whatever fruit I feel like having in it. Lunch: grilled chicken salad tons of veggies and vinagrette. Supper: a small amount of what ever my parents are making that night. Of course this changes sometimes but that's what I usually eat. 4 weeks ago I started the couch to 5k program and I briskly walk 1-2 miles everyday. I have been lifting a little bit of weights to help tone my arms. But I haven't lost any weight or even toned up a tad what gives? Ive been trying for a while and it sure Is discouraging. My butt and legs are HUGE and are my main proplen areas. Does anyone have any tips or ways to help me lose this fat! Would love to lose some weight before the holidays! Extra info:16 yr old female.

How to Set a Weekly Weight Loss Goal

Recommended Answer:

Anybody can lose weight no matter what their body type is. Try to do more lower body exercises than upper. Wear some ankle weights to burn more fat faster....

0 comments:

Post a Comment