How can i get a flat stomach?

I realise quire a few people may have already asked this question as I looked at a few of the answers. However, I don't feel they would quite help me. I'm 15, 5ft4 and I'm 179lbs, I know I'm over weight so I would prefer it if I wasn't reminded thanks. I do have another problem though, one which you may not have heard of though. I don't eat veg or fruit and I think that's what's causing me to be over weigh, but the strange thing is, I'm hardly ever ill and I don't have spots or anything like that (only saying this as fruit and veg are meant to help you not be ill ect, apparantly- but obviously not in my case). It's not that I don't, It's more I can't, it makes me feel sick when I do eat it, bannanas, tomatoes, apples mainly to name a few of the worst ones. I am determined to get my weight down and have a flatter stomach- the rest of me I'm happy with. I've started to do sit ups in a morning, building the amount up every day. Oh yeah I forgot, I'm not very active and have little stamina and a low metabolism but then again i always have. I'm also in year 11 so I don't have much time in the day due to revision for exams, but I want to do this because i feel uncomfortable when I take my blazer off at school, so I just boil instead aha. I don't want a diet that's real strict and that's going to take too much messing about and my mam buys everything , but I don't really want to tell her what im doig cos ill get a massive lecture. Anyway, sorry It's so long and thanks before-hand for any answers :)I forgot to mention that I don't eat that much, and I don't snack, I have a slice of toast, usually 50/50 as my brother won't eat brown, and some juice/squash for breakfast at likehalf six as I have to get up early for school as it takes half an hour to walk to school, so effecitvly I do an hours walk every day, and for my dinner I have a sandwich, usually chicken or ham as that is all my brother eats, and a small packup size biscuit such as a kit kat and a bottle of squash. I've just found I like tea, so I'm having a cup of that when I get in from school as It's supposed to be good for you, and my tea is usually pasta, or some form of meat/fish with rice or noodles. To be fair, I feel that I eat healthy-ish considdering I can't eat veg. And my mam would be supportive btw I just don't wantto bother her with buying extra food for me as she already does that for my dad, and by 'lecturing me' I mean telling me to write down everything I do and eat

How to Lose Weight With Prune Juice

Recommended Answer:

If you are unwilling follow a strict diet then you will never get a flat stomach. It sounds like you are looking for a quick fix but let me tell you, there isn't one!!! I was overweight when I was at school, when I got to 14 I had had enough of always wearing baggy clothes so I started researching nutrition and completely changed my diet. You would be able to lose fat whilst not eating fruit and veg although it's not ideal. You just need to eat less calories than you consume. You say you don't get ill and you have good skin now, this could change as you get older. As for your mum not supporting your desire to lose weight, WELL, does she not want you to be healthy? Your BMI shows you are clinically obese, tell her this and she might support your quest for weight loss!!

Other Answers:

  • Exercise and drink 2 spoons of vinegar a day.(I have seen a difference myself) if you have a lot of fat on you,you want see a big difference but still works

0 comments:

Post a Comment