How can I get lean and muscular at a cheap price please help!!!?

ok Im not fat or nothing but not that lean I have belly fat and no abs and I wana find a way to gain muscle and lose fat at a cheap price cause Im trying to save for a house. I was going to do the Kris Gethin 12 week program but the meals will be way to expensive just want some good options that are cheap and successful.

How to Manage to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

You shouldn't have to go on a special diet. Just eat healthy in general.As for working out, you can easily do routines at home by finding videos on Youtube or doing traditional stuff like planks, push ups, etc.I like Mike Chang's and Omari surf's videos.http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcutshttp://www.youtube.com/user/OmarIsuf

1 comments:

Vinay Shekar Reddy said...

you can lose weight i lost 60 lbs in 8 months & kept it off from last 4 yrs plus let me know if you would be interested to lost that extra kilos & Fat & YOU CAN GET LEAN & YOUR MUSCLE MASS UP with greatest SHAPE
my email id : healthybreakfaast@gmail.com

Post a Comment