Is it possible to be 5months pregnant without any major signs?

I haven't had sex since April but I have some pregnancy symptoms like tiredness, weird feelings in my stomach, and breast tenderness. I've also experienced slight weight gain, an increase in appetite, and a jellylike substance coming from my vagina. Is it possible or what else could it be?Also, I have had very irregular periods. As in 2 light/spotting in the 5 months.

How to Get a Chihuahua to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Yes, it is possible to be 5 months pregnant without any major signs.I'm 5 months pregnant ( 22 weeks 4 days) and have hardly any symptoms.Well exept for the growing stomach, my little boys strong kicks and tiredness.Saying that, throughout my whole pregnancy I've never had many symptoms. I never had morning sickness which was lucky.If you are 5 months pregnant, you've made it to the second trimester. I did a little research and these are some of the symptoms.Bad dreamsEmotional changesBreathlessnessSigns of lifeSpotting can be quite normal during pregnancy, but can sometimes mean something very serious..

Other Answers:

  • No. You did not mention the obvious...have you missed 5 periods? If you have had your period since you had sex, you are not pregnant. Pregnant women do not get periods. If you are concerned about discharge, speak with the gyn.
  • Yes I just found out I'm almost 5months Pregnant after having Sex for my first time on my 19th bday I didn't notice I didn't have morning sickness or anything like that but I did get those alike symptoms best way to find out take a pregnancy test good luck and congrats if you are
  • You could be the only way to know is to take a test good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment