How to lose weight without using drugs?

So I am about 125 lb. 5 feet. I am pretty thick and chubby. I want to lose weight but I don't know how to start. I know people use like dieting pills and stuff but I don't want to poop my butthole out. I want legit advice. Please help me. I'm like only 15 but I want at least a 4 pack or lose about 10-20 lb.I also eat rice everyday. Powerless daughter in the house. I'm not sure what to eat.

How to Help Your Family Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Honestly it's not easy, you have to have definite will power. It all comes down to eating less and exercising more. It doesn't have to be extreme but cut out all the sugary stuff and do things that get you more active. I like to dance and workout at the gym about 3 times a week, I do about 10minutes of jogging, then about 20minutes on the bike. It may seem like nothing is happening at first but stick with it and it will work, guaranteed. Stay strong, you can do it!!My own hard work.You can also watch this clip below about losing weight, I'm convinced It will aid you too since it also served me in losing weight. It is very efficient and very speedy result...

Other Answers:

  • Get cardiovascular exercise. In order to lose weight fast, you need to burn many more calories than you consume daily. Cardiovascular exercise is the best way to torch calories. Choose a variety of different cardiovascular activities such as running, cycling, swimming, boxing, and aerobics. Aim for at least 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 5 to 6 times per week if you wish to lose weight quickly.Consume mini-meals throughout the day to boost your metabolism. When you don't eat for long periods of time, your metabolism shuts down to preserve energy. Keep your metabolism going all day by eating every 2 to 3 hours. Make sure you are eating smaller portions with these mini-meals.Tone muscles through weight-lifting exercises. Additional muscle tone will further boost your metabolism, helping you to burn more calories throughout the entire day. Focus on a different muscle group each day to get maximum benefits from your workout.Avoid sodium. Since sodium causes you to retain water, you can lose weight quickly if you avoid it altogether. Avoid processed foods--including microwavable meals--which are packed with sodium.Drink plenty of water. Water helps to flush toxins and waste from the body, aiding your weight loss plan. Drink in excess of 64 ounces of water daily.Eat a nutritious diet. Try to consume fresh fruits and vegetables as much as possible. If possible, opt for organic foods that are free of chemical treatments. Your body will metabolize and digest natural foods more easily, aiding your weight loss process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment