What healthy and nutritional foods should I eat to GAIN weight?

Most people want to lose weight but I'm actually trying to gain weight. In this process I've been eating healthy and instead I'm losing more weight. What can I eat to gain weight ? And Is there a vitamin I can take?

How to Lose Baby Weight After Two Years

Recommended Answer:

Whole milk. Raw, unpasteurized if you can find it. It might be the most perfect weight gain product in the world.Eggs. The whole egg, half the magic is in the yolk. Loaded with protein, fairly low in calories, decent amount of fat. Also, there is something in egg yolk that helps hair and nails grow stronger and faster. Bonus.80/20 ground beef. Fat and protein. Delicious fat and protein.Steel Cut Oats. Carbs are vital to gaining weight. Period. Get the steel cut oats, they are whole grain and taste better. You can also load this stuff up with butter and nuts, more fat and protein right there.Peanut butter. Loaded with calories and tasty.One of the best tricks to gaining weight is waking up in the middle of the night, and throwing either a protein drink down your neck or eating a meal. Pain in the ass, but it works.

Other Answers:

  • The easiest way is too eat more food (junk food does this, but I assume you want to be healthy)The more food, the more weight?
  • go to your doctor

0 comments:

Post a Comment