What is the quickest and most effective way to lose 40 pounds?

I am 19 years old, male and 5'8 tall. I am overweight but have been working out for the past couple years, I've been running and lifting for a long time but saw only a little progress. I have built some muscle but weight loss seems really slow even when I watch my diet. I feel like at this point in time I should have lost more weight but nothing seems to work well enough... is there something additional I can do to lose about 40 pounds more quickly and effectively? Thanks

How to Lose Weight With Gluten Free Foods

Recommended Answer:

Well, for one thing, muscle weight is larger than just fat weight. So instead of just working out, start eating extremely healthy as well with your cardio. You'd be amazed by how much weight you can loose if you just eat healthier like fruits and water. Instead of lots of white breads have whole grains or even better to cut out breads and go with pitas. Another way would be to drink lots and lots of water. Like one cup of water before meals with help reduce the consumption level and help the process of digestion. Hope it helps! I know it did for me.

Other Answers:

  • Watch the carbohydrates and change up the cardio work outs.
  • Running early in the morning for about an hour each day. Lower your calories intake. Don't try to starve yourself because your body will retain the fat thinking that your intending on eating later.
  • Cardio, swimming, no red meats, and cut back on bread. Your meals should shrink throughout the day too breakfast should be biggest have a smaller lunch and even smaller dinner. Gotta have willpower.
  • this can help you
  • there are many things you can do! my mom lost 25 pounds once doing the Atkins diet, i've lost 50 pounds by doing a month of exercising, another with a fruit and veggie diet, and then i did a water fast for quit some time, mind you some people will go crazy with this comment saying how bad a fast is, but you have to be smart with the whole dieting, look up the atkins diet, and the water fasting. there's a hell of a lot of controversy that comes with water fasting but i believe it helped me with my weight loss a hell of a lot. or you can stick with running, cardio gets rid of fat, you won't get rid of it just by doing sit ups and stuff. or you can even do the insanity challenge, high interval rather than low interval training is way better for you! hope this helped :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment