I need my hair to grow out but don't know how?

I just got a terrible haircut. Is there anything that will make my hair grow fast without using any products.

How to Lose Stomach Weight

Recommended Answer:

I get what you are going through. Some tips include:-Drink plenty of water-Eat plenty of proteins or protein shakes-Take biotin for healthy hair and nails-Sleep on a silk pillowcase-Reduce stress to have no hair loss-Eat a balanced diet-Get regular trims whenever you see split ends-Don't use a lot of styling products, they can clog your hair-Massage your scalp to get blood flowing-Try not to blow-dry your hair, towel or air dry-Use cool water when washing your hair.-BE PATIENT! Your hair will eventually grow.Good luck growing out your hair!

Other Answers:

  • howz dat possible...the only thing u can do is keep patience....if itz people commenting over ur hair cut either ignore them n let them get used to it or take it positively...

0 comments:

Post a Comment