How to make my thighs skinnier?

Hi, i'm currently trying to lose weight, but one thing that annoys me the most are my thighs. I have fat thighs and I can barely fit in the pants I want to wear. So i'm asking for a few ways to lose fat in my thighs, and how to not have loose skin after losing fat in your thighs. Thanks!

How to Lose Weight Fast for Teens

Recommended Answer:

You can through the running exercise every day, or you can buy a treadmill exercise more than half an hour every day in the home, I think can be thin

Other Answers:

  • The main thing that helps you lose weight is eating right! Eat healthy! Only if you can bc I know you can't always but if you can, do it. For faster results. You can also do squats, walk sits, running/jogging, walking, burpees, jumping jacks... etcGood luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment