What is the physical process of getting a flat stomach?

Hello there,

So..I''ve been working out for 2 weeks. I know, changes don''t happen over night..but I was wondering what/where I should watch for to see if I''m working out correctly..?

I would just like to know where I should be losing fat around my body first and how will I know?

So far..right under my belly, I can feel it getting harder..but my belly is still out there (is that normal?)

About me:
-Female
-20 years old
-160 lbs
-5''1 or 5''0
-Apple shaped body/ beer belly?

Workout (6 days a week):
-Pilates- 1.5 hours
-Running/ Walking -2 hours
-Weight lifting-20 mins

(With all these, I feel my body burning in different places)

I cut out carbs and junk food from my diet.

(I want to lose 30 lbs in 3-4 months)

How to Lose Weight Without Losing Meat - The Weight Loss Program For Meat Lovers

Recommended Answer:
If you feel your abs getting ''harder'' it means you are building muscle underneath fat. I suggest you do a combination of strength and cardio (HIIT are the best) to get those abs out of hiding.
Because you are apple shaped, the last place you are going to lose fat from is your tummy. But don''t be discouraged! It''s great that you cut out junk food but don''t give up carbs entirely. (they are not as bad as some people say)
Also, don''t workout that much. 4-5 times a weeks, max 2 hours per day is more than enough.
Good luck!!

  • If you run every day or at least every other day for the next 3-4 months you will be epic.
    Eat right, drink water instead of soda as much as you can, beer sucks, etc etc

    Just get a sick playlist for your ipod and run at least a mile a day or some heart racing activity for 20 minutes a day. Get active.

0 comments:

Post a Comment