If I have a smoothie for one meal a day and do some cardio everyday will I loose weight?

I''m not fat,but i want my body to be more toned... If I have a smoothie for one of my meals everyday will it help me loose weight?(ice,fat free yogurt,milk or juice and then fruits)

Also I will walk/ run for 30-60 minutes,swim,or do a 15 minute cardio video

Will this help me loose weight?

10 Reasons to Lose Weight & Improve Your Weight Loss

Recommended Answer:
Maybe.... hard to say, without knowing if you''re creating a calorie deficit daily.

To lose weight you just have to eat slightly less than your maintenance calorie needs and yes, cardio helps.

  • If you do that you will become less toned because you will lose muscle. Muscle is what makes you look tone so if you are not eating enough your body will use muscle as fuel and you will not look good. You should actually normal 3 meals a day and workout with weights and do cardio. Look at the girls that do track and field they are very tone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment