I wanna loose weight ?

I''m 5''10 127 lbs I''m so fat I wanna become like Victoria secret models I wanna become 115!!!!
What should I do I need tips for exercise I want someone to help me because whenever I say I''m fat ppl tell me to shut up this really hurts my feelings and besides I wanna become a model I hate it what ppl fell me and I feel i have a big butt I don''t like it please help me
My email : alessandrasianto@yahoo.com
Please email me too if u can thanks !!!!!
I''m 15
124 lbs *

Fast Ways to Lose Weight - Do Such Methods Exist and Are They Effective Over the Long Term?

Recommended Answer:
Doing an effective whole body conditioning and weight loss workout
can be done entirely at home without any fancy equipment. A couple of
dumbbells is all you will need. (Even if you don''t have dumbbells
there is usually something lying around the house that is heavy enough
to substitute in for them).
Here is a list of 20 exercises you can do right in your own home for
a great whole body conditioning and fat loss workout.

Exercises:

Group 1:

Bodyweight Squats
Bulgarian Split Squats
Y-Squats
Prisoner Squat
Reverse Lunge
Step Ups
One Leg "Get Ups"

Group 2:

Push Ups
Push Up and Point
Mountain Climbers
Decline Push Ups
Push Ups/Stick Ups
Step Up and Press
Squat and Press

Group 3:

Plank
Side Plank
Curl and Press
One Arm Rows
Bird Dogs
One Leg Deadlifts

Pick one exercise from each group and do them all back to back for a
mini circuit of 3 exercises. Do each exercise for a timed interval of
10 seconds for a total of 30 seconds per mini circuit.
As you get better at them work up to doing each exercise for 20
seconds for a total of 60 seconds per mini circuit.
Take 30-60 seconds rest between mini circuits.
For beginners do a total of 3 mini circuits to start. Working up to 4
or 5 as you get better at them.
Once you''re ready to move to the next level add a second mini circuit
by choose 3 different exercises (one from each grouping). Do your
second mini circuit with the same time of work to rest ratio as your
fist.
If you feel you are already at an advanced level you can add one or
two more mini circuits up to a total of 4 mini circuits. These 20
exercises are just an example of what is possible, there are dozens
more that would work in this mini circuit style, you can incorporate
any exercise that you like into these mini circuits. This style of
workout is a great complete whole body conditioning and fat loss
program you can do right at home in under 45 minutes.

  • My emails are down so this is the best i can d

    I used to be chubby and I judged myself worse than I was what I did was cut down on all bread like I had a light up and go breakfast and in afternoons would run around shooting hoops for about 1hr and I lost a lot of weight
  • I would try weight watchers as it helps you lose weight for life and start doing cardio at the gym and lots of lunges
  • If you need to lose your weight , don''t care about what people say but make what they say as a challenge for you and as an Incentive to reach your goal.The best two keys to lose your weight are doing daily exercises for 60 minutes and following a healthy diet plan which contain fruits , veges , fish,milk,chicken) and keep away from fast foods,Pepsi,potato chips).

0 comments:

Post a Comment