What are some good diets for losing weight?

I''m trying to lose my baby fat cheeks from my face but I need a diet I go to the 7 times a week and use the treadmill for 4 hours a day but I''m not losing enough weight because of my diet anything healthy you can recommend

How You Can Lose Weight Quickly and Safely

Recommended Answer:
DJ Keemstar
add some pepper

Hot sauces and spicy foods can help boost the metabolism while adding low calorie, low fat flavor. Add hot sauce to the usual morning egg whites or jalepeno pepper to a mexican salad can give food a kick and make it more exciting without the fat and calories that can accompany other additions. pickled peppers and spicy dressings can also pack a lot of flavor for very few calories.

Be wary and reach ingredient to insure excessive oils or sugars aren’t also added to spicy mixtures and sauces.

  • Weight watchers? I just didn''t eat for 3 months basically lost 3 stone .... Bad way of doing it! Good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment