Why/Does being on the birth control pill make your hornier and therefore increase your libido?

I got put on the birth control pill because of period complications problems but since i''ve been on it for like up to 7-8 months, I realised I have been masturbating more than I had before I had started the pill and been thinking about having sex more often (I am still a virgin by the way, just thinking about it more often) and especially when my period comes along, thats to die for and the highest libido stage ever, why am I feeling more hornier and sexier than I did before the pill? i want to have sex now, why am I feeling so damn horny whilst on the pill and is it supposed to be like this? what is making me feel hornier now that I am on the pill? I am 23 by the way, is that a indicator too? I am also on a weight loss diet too? need help?

3 Wonders Why Using Hypnosis to Lose Weight is Effective

Recommended Answer:
The pill affects your hormone levels and appears to increase your desire for sex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment