Extremely overweight diet nd gain weight?

Hello I''m 19 years old nd have 2 kids I have always been overweight bt nw I wanna get in to shape for my kids I''m just tired of them asking me to play nd me play for bout 10 mins nd get tired

I have been eatin better nd exercising for bout 3 mths now and nothing I don''t even fell better I just need some help

b4 my was weight 267 now it 289


plz help & Ty

New Year Resolution Lose Weight - Get the Shape You Desire Fast

Recommended Answer:
Losing 10 lbs a month is a good and safe target. Any faster weight loss is likely to be temporary only and in most cases you regain it all.

Running, jogging, cycling, swimming, dancing, push ups, sit ups, squats, brisk walking and power walking all help for weight loss but dieting helps more.

One of the healthiest weight loss diets is the DASH diet.

The healthy DASH diet can help you lose weight safely and effectively, lower your cholesterol and lower your blood pressure.

It is based on an eating plan rich in fruits and vegetables, and low-fat or non-fat dairy, with whole grains. It is a high fiber, low to moderate fat diet, and is rich in potassium, calcium, and magnesium.

You can see further details in a web search for "dash diet" + "lose weight".

0 comments:

Post a Comment